Login | Register

Nerd Paradise

Don't blink.
The Forum > Hobbies and Stuff > Doctor Who, Anyone?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 Next >
Just somewhere to scream out your love for The Doctor's adventures. Go for it!
[Quote] [Link]
I just started watching Doctor Who! I haven't seen many episodes yet but I do really like it!
[Quote] [Link]
My Greek Prof looks and sounds exactly like the 11th Doctor. True story.
[Quote] [Link]
fizh said:
Just somewhere to scream out your love for The Doctor's adventures. Go for it!

I like the 7th Doctor (after his first series/season)
[Quote] [Link]
You said "scream," so...

...YAY! DOCTOR WHO!

I've only watched the newer series not the really old ones. Anyway, I will always love the 10th doctor, especially with Rose.
[Quote] [Link]
I cried watching Dalek in Season One.
[Quote] [Link]
^^^ I second that movement.
[Quote] [Link]
Blink is by far one of the creepiest episodes of anything I have ever seen anywhere. It amazes me that Doctor Who can go from a premise that is usually comical to something that nerve rackingly suspenseful.
[Quote] [Link]
Personally, I found The Empty Child to be the creepiest episode I've seen... I made the mistake of watching it late at night while home alone.
[Quote] [Link]
Both Blink and The Empty Child were written by the guy that took over last year as head writer and executive producer for the show. This seems to have been a good thing.
[Quote] [Link]
So, I'm going through the old serials right now. The first doctor is different.
[Quote] [Link]
The Ninth Doctor will forever be my favourite.
[Quote] [Link]
I dunno, Matt Smith is really growing on me.

Does anyone know when the new season will be on, btw?
[Quote] [Link]
I went to a Doctor Who theme party last night (theme was Gallifrey High School Reunion).
I have a copy of the original Doctor Who role playing game.
[Quote] [Link]
Blink is by far one of the creepiest episodes of anything I have ever seen anywhere. It amazes me that Doctor Who can go from a premise that is usually comical to something that nerve rackingly suspenseful.

There are these angel statues in front of my campus library, granted they aren't the weeping angels, but they freak me out now every time I walk by them. I already had a small fear of statues but after watching Blink and the two part episode where they return, it is a much bigger fear!
[Quote] [Link]
I know in their second appearance the Weeping Angels were actually killing people instead of just sending them back in time or whatever, I thought that "Blink" was far scarier than the most recent episodes. I'm not sure why.
[Quote] [Link]
So the first time the Doctor meets River Song (as Doctor 10) River dies. Yet the way River talks, the first time she meets him....she kills him? And that gets revealed soon? Or who do you think is this 'great man' she kills?
[Quote] [Link]
I think she kills him, which makes me dislike her immensly.
Am my love, the new season comes on this summer and finishes in the fall, they're splitting it up for some god forsaken reason.
I'm in love with the 4th Doctor's scarf, the 8th Doctor's style, anything to do with the 10th Doctor, and so far 11 makes me giggle.
I hate Rose.
[Quote] [Link]
I'm not a big fan of the majority of the companions. Amy seems fun enough, though.
[Quote] [Link]
Donna was the best companion of the new series. Then Martha, Amy, K-9, Mary Jane Smith, then Rose. Rose needs to go jump off of a cliff.
[Quote] [Link]
You liked Donna? Interesting. She always annoyed me.
[Quote] [Link]
She annoyed me too. I didn't mind Rose, but I kinda liked Martha.
[Quote] [Link]
I loved her, she encompassed everything that a ginger is. I liked Martha because she wasn't a complete idiot but I despise Rose.
[Quote] [Link]
Donna was individually annoying, but she and the Doctor played off each other better than any other multi-episode companion in the revived series.
[Quote] [Link]
Yeah, I can agree with that.
[Quote] [Link]
Page: 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 Next >
The Forum > Hobbies and Stuff > Doctor Who, Anyone?
Current Date: 14 Vigeo 1:5Current Time: 8.87.26Join us in IRC...
Server: irc.esper.net
Channel: #nerdparadise
Your IP: 54.196.108.89Browser: UnknownBrowser Version: 0