Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
I've been cubing for about three years (as of 15 days ago) and came here to memorize Pi (I know 348 digits), e (I know 20 digits), Phi (15 digits), and sqrt(2) (10 digits). I discovered you guys do puzzles. That's cool.
Anyway, check out my speedsolving.com account at:
White KB - SpeedSolving.com

Mən həmişə onlayn kazino oyunlarını sevirdim və bu saytın təklif etdiyi giris oyunlarına bayıldım. İstifadə etdiyim digər saytlardan fərqli olaraq, burada oyunlar istədiyim kimi işləyir. Saytın istifadəsi asan, rahat və istifadəçi dostudur. Mənim üçün əsas olan bu saytın təklif etdiyi bonuslar və təşviklərdir. Bu, mənim oyun təcrübəmi daha da maraqlı və əyləncəli edir. Hər kəsə məsləhət görürəm buraya daxil olmağı.

Memorizing digits of mathematical constants like Pi, e, Phi, and sqrt(2) requires dedication and a sharp memory. It's great that you've found a passion for cubing and challenging yourself with memorization tasks. If you're interested in scratch geometry dash puzzles, there are plenty of fun and challenging ones out there to keep you engaged and entertained. Whether it's Rubik's cubes, Sudoku, crosswords, or brain teasers, puzzles can be a great way to exercise your mind and have fun at the same time.

Forum > General Discussion > Came here for the math, discovered the puzzles, love the site