Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Hello friend. I have a question about man health. Why know how many times can a man ejaculate in a day? Thanks

Hello. A very frank question. First of all, I can advise you to consult a doctor on this issue, this will be the best option. There are also many materials on the Internet that provide answers to question how many times can a man ejaculate in a day. In general, I think you will be able to quickly find an answer to your question.

Which penis calculator would you recommend for determining penis sizes and comparing them with standards?

There are ways to estimate the average penis size without using special calculators, and with a penis calculator. You can refer to studies and statistics available in medical literature and scientific publications. This data is typically broken down into age groups and ethnic categories to help you understand how your size compares to the norm. However, it is important to remember that size does not determine your sexual or physical worth and every person is unique.

Forum > General Discussion > Man ejaculation