Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Hello everyone,

I’ve been working on a mockup for a new mobile app and I’m struggling with adding realistic shadows to my design. I want the shadows to enhance the 3D effect and make the elements pop, but everything I try seems off. Does anyone have tips or tutorials they could recommend for creating natural-looking shadows in mockups?

I'm currently grappling with adding realistic shadows to my mobile app mockup https://pixelbuddha.net/search?text=mockup to elevate its 3D effect and make elements stand out. However, I'm encountering difficulties achieving the desired natural look. Are there any valuable tips or tutorials you could recommend to refine my shadow game? I'm eager to learn techniques that can enhance the visual appeal of my mockup and bring it to life. Any insights or guidance from this community would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Additionally, there are many tutorials available online that specifically focus on creating realistic shadows in design mockups. Websites like Adobe's Creative Cloud tutorials, YouTube channels dedicated to graphic design, and design blogs often offer step-by-step guides and video tutorials that can help you refine your shadow game.

Experimenting with various blending modes, opacity levels, and blur effects can also contribute to achieving a more natural look for your shadows. Don't hesitate to try different techniques and iterate on your mockup until you achieve the desired result.

Forum > General Discussion > How to Integrate Realistic Shadows in Mockup Design?