Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Hello, I need a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins, for about two weeks now I can't find a suitable solution, can anyone help?

As far as I am concerned, the best in this case are 77.me, it is a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins and not only. Your cryptocurrency is available for withdrawal immediately after registration. Single payment interface: experience seamless transactions with our state-of-the-art single widget. This intuitive interface simplifies the process of accepting digital currencies, making it easy for both new and experienced users. Comprehensive API integration: their single API is at the forefront of blockchain payments, offering a robust solution for integrating deposit and payment functions. Privacy-centric solutions: in today's digital age, privacy is paramount. You can read more on their website, you won't regret it!

Once I heard about this service, many of my friends who work in this field, talk about it only positively, once I had a chance to use, I remember, I was attracted then by the simplicity and convenience of the interface, I was satisfied with it

Forum > General Discussion > crypto payment gateway