Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Hi everyone, I am looking for a proven and customizable travel planner, my family and I are planning a vacation and would like to visit as many places as possible, can anyone help?

I highly recommend considering https://letstrip.ai/ - it is a free and customizable artificial intelligence based travel planner. Artificial intelligence experts will create a unique personalized itinerary for you. Forget about the problems of travelers, this tool will do everything for you. Each itinerary is accompanied by a personalized selection of music that will make your journey even more enjoyable. Avoid common tourist traps. This AI selects only the most authentic and unique experiences for your journey. You can also choose the category of your trip, such as weekend getaway, summer trip, 10-day trip and more, you can read more details on their website, I'm sure you'll appreciate!

Very relevant question for me and my family because we are also planning our vacation and don't know where to go, unbelievable that there are such tools nowadays, thanks for sharing

Forum > General Discussion > Travel Planner