Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Hi all, I'm facing the issue of roofing a house, haven't encountered it before, any help would be appreciated

A common problem, you need to understand exactly what condition your roof is in, what led to this condition and whether it is even possible to restore what was there. For such cases, there are services that deal with roofing home, personally I used https://www.crosbysroofinginstallers.com/, these guys know their business, they personally come to your territory and assess the situation, what is possible to do there and whether it is worth doing something at all, then tell you the exact amount, if it suits you, they start work the next day. I was insanely satisfied with their services, the prices are as pleasant as possible, and the quality is top notch, highly recommended

Actual question for me, to be honest, I have long searched for an answer on the Internet on various blogs, forums, but all to no avail. I was very lucky to get to your discussion, now I know what to do, thank you for sharing!

Forum > Website Topics > ROOF installation