Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Greetings, I am in search of a demand-side platform to buy ads, any help would be appreciated

From personal experience I can recommend https://digitaladsystems.com/dsp.html, it is a demand-side platform for buying ads in real time, you will be able to get your own demand-side platform, set up programmatic ad campaigns and manage your ad activity with accurate targeting tools and real-time analytics. The key benefits of DSP digital marketing are global reach, DSP ad formats, smart optimization, precise targeting and real-time analytics with which you can get statistics provided through real-time API or on the DSP marketing dashboard. You can read about all of this and more in detail on their website, I highly recommend checking it out

Thank you so much for sharing, I am very attracted to this topic I wanted to delve deeper into it, I think this will be my starting point. Everything seems so clear at a glance, I don't know if it's the interface or if it's the overall topic that's not difficult, but I'm glad I came across this discussion, thanks again

Forum > Website Topics > Demand-side platform for ad buying