Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
seriously. how. did. i. get. here...

the wormhole of tcas

no. i mean how did i even get to the point where my future is a VERY thin line...

how so? by thin line do you mean you could fall of track any moment? or does thin line mean you only have one path?

by thin line i mean one more wrong move, and i fall right into the pits of hell.

speaking of hell, can you put all the answers from my hell question in our chat thread?

thanks...

samusaran u have made like half the threads in general discussion

i know. i dont know why tho...

I'd call it polluting the thread but the forum is dead anyways so it probably doesn't matter. But seriously. Please stop.

theki said:
I'd call it polluting the thread but the forum is dead anyways so it probably doesn't matter. But seriously. Please stop.

no. i'm just trying to bring this site back...

it feels like a series of chance geometry dash encounters, unexpected choices, and a dash of fate that brought me to this very moment. Each step, no matter how small, has played a role in shaping my path. The beauty lies in the mystery of it all, the unpredictability that adds flavor to the adventure.

thanks for info

Ongoing research continues to explore new applications and potential advancements in testosterone enanthate therapy. From improved Testosterone Enanthate for sale delivery systems to a better understanding of long-term effects, scientists aim to enhance the safety and efficacy of testosterone replacement therapy. Staying informed about emerging research in this field is essential for healthcare providers and patients, as it may lead to innovations that further optimize hormone replacement therapy outcomes.

You likely arrived here through a series of choices, actions, and perhaps a bit of randomness in your online journey. Whether searching for information, following links, or exploring, your presence here is a culmination of digital navigation. Now that you've reached this digital realm, feel free to explore and ask anything. Speaking of exploration, have you ever played the game Last Island of Survival? It's an immersive experience where strategic decisions determine your fate on a desolate island filled with challenges and adversaries.
https://games.lol/empires-and-puzzles/

what do you mean?

Diana M.
sme coaching sydney

I'd say it's contaminating the topic, but nobody ever uses this forum anymore, so I guess it makes no difference. I mean, come on coreball. Quit already.

Such an awesome post. Thanks for sharing this one! tankless water heater repair dallas

I would argue that it's polluting the subject matter, but since nobody frequents this forum anymore, I suppose it doesn't really matter. doodle baseball

Forum > General Discussion > how did i even get here?