Here are some applicable rules to the forum. Because somebody has to do it. Post any new, necessary ones.
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF THE FORUM, THAT ARE IN NO WAY RELIGIOUS OR TRYING TO PARODY THE RELIGIOUS ONES, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME OR YELL AT ME
1. No posting any fake/BS/non-applicable/unfavorable/malicious rules thread
2. If people need a reminder of the rules, don't scream at them. Politely redirect them here
2½. Don't try to hard to moderate a site that isn't yours (Too late)
3. Don't post things that don't apply to a thread. Try to stick to the topic.
4. Any fights can be settled in the "Complaints" thread. Don't clog up other threads fighting about things that nobody else cares about. We get it. You were on debate team. Don't over emphasise
5. No racist, anti-semetic, anti-religion, neo-nazi, anti-LGBTQ, or other media crud. This goes without saying. POLITICS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS!
6. Act Gentlemanly/Gentlewomanly
7. Try not to attack people because of bad English, bad Syntax, Noobishness, or for any other reasons. We were all at one of those points, and we're all still learning.
8. Try not to push Blake too hard to do anything. We're technically his guests, we're not in control of anything. Try too hard, and you'll do the same thing you did to Sherlock
9. Do not dig up old threads either to keep them alive or to argue over things or to yell at someone. Use common judgement
10. Use common sense for any other rules, and try to be good, morally-acceptable / morally-decent people.
Add any rules you think need application. Of course, rules can also be pulled if the community believes they're not applicable.