Login | Register
Nerd ParadiseArtisanal tutorials since 1999
Please, if Blake or any mods are reading this, send help immediately. There's a small camp of survivors left at the foot of the forum, but we're not sure how much longer we can hold out. The bots are continuing their push forward and our defenses are all but depleted. We need a strong banhammer ASAP. Again, if there's anyone out there, send help. This war is not lost yet

All done!

And again

I must be a newborn baby.

Killjoy said:
Please, if Blake or any mods are reading this, send help immediately. There's a small camp of survivors left at the foot of the forum, but we're not sure how much longer we can hold out. The bots are continuing their push forward and our defenses are all but depleted. We need a strong banhammer ASAP. Again, if there's anyone out there, send help. This war is not lost yet

yo...

Samus, you're weird.

why am i weird?

You just confuse me. Everything you do confuses me. The way you speak befuddles me and the way you act bewilders me.

theki said:
You just confuse me. Everything you do confuses me. The way you speak befuddles me and the way you act bewilders me.

you are confuzzlng me now...

In a recent revelation, I've chanced upon a group of virtuoso blockchain developers leading the charge in reshaping decentralized https://qit.software/ landscapes. Their unyielding dedication to pushing the envelope in blockchain innovation is not just commendable; it's a testament to their status as pioneers.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of email communication in the workplace?

Email communication in the workplace offers several advantages, such as its speed and efficiency, which enable quick information exchange and fast responses, boosting productivity. Its accessibility from virtually anywhere makes it a convenient tool, especially for remote work https://www.alert-software.com/blog/the-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-email , and it provides a reliable written record of conversations, useful for future reference and accountability. Additionally, email is cost-effective compared to traditional communication methods and allows for easy dissemination of information to large groups.